Hotel Management Courses in Lucknow after 12th
Today hotel management courses have become a big sector.This course is a perfect mixup of customer service and business activity.After completing the hotel management course one can work in forest lodges,club management,airline catering and cabin services,cruise ship hotel management etc.There are so many colleges in Lucknow where one can complete the hotel management courses.Here we are discussing about some hotel management courses-
BBA in Hospitality and Hotel Administration:
This is a 3 year undergraduate programme.There is a large demand for hotel management professionals.They need many candidates who have studied about the hotel industry.Few institutions take direct admission in these courses.Candidates who wish to get admission in hotel management from the best colleges then they should get prepared to clear the entrance exam.The entrance examination is based on english language,general knowledge,numerical & data analysis,general intelligence.In most of the entrances there is no negative marking.Solving papers in the given time can be effective for the entrance exam.A good preparation for the entrance exam is always a good thing.Candidates with good communication skills and networking skills can promote easily in these hotel management job.
- The candidates must have cleared the class XII Boards examination.
- In order to get admission in Hotel Management the minimum aggregate is 55% from a recognized board.
Where Can Apply For Jobs:
After completing these courses students can fit in many jobs like Department Manager, Restaurant and Food Service Manager,Housekeeping Manager,Front Office Manager,Banquet Manager,Sales and Marketing Executive.
Bachelor In Hotel Management:
This is also a 3 years undergraduate programme.Here students can gain knowledge about a variety of skills in hospitality.Hotel industries play an important role in the hospital industry.So there is a large demand for hotel management professionals.They need candidates who have studied about the hotel industry.BHM provide a student many career options.The admission processes are merit based.Some colleges conduct entrance exams.
- Students who have completed 12th and are interested in building their career in the hotel industry then they can apply for this BHM course.
- Candidates’ age should lie between 19 to 22 years for the general category. There is a 2 to 3 year relaxation for SC and ST candidates.
- Student’s need to secure at least 50% in 10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Candidates need good communication skills.
Where they can apply:
They can apply for a job in hotels,tourism management companies,resorts,guest houses etc.If you are likely to meet with new people everyday then this programme is for you.Student’s also can apply for many job profile such as cabin crew,front desk officer, hotel manager,event manager,receptionist,kitchen chef etc.
Diploma in Food and Beverage Services:
This is a six months to one year programme where students can gain knowledge about food industries,hospitality management and hotel.Stuudents came to know how to assist in the food industries and how to manage customers who are taking the services of the business.The practical helps students to learn more about food.Candidates, who have good communication skills, pleasant personality and excellent management skills can go for this program.The admission processes are merit based.Some colleges conduct entrance exams and personal interview.
- Candidates must have completed a 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- If the college demands then candidates need to appear for the entrance exam which will be held by the state/national examination centre.
- The age limit for this course is 25 years.It may increase for reserved category candidates.
Where they can apply:
Some of the most popular jobs of Diploma in Food & Beverage Services graduates are-food and beverage service manager,assistant food and beverage manager,head chef,guest service associate,bartender,food and beverage supervisor,cooking teacher,sports nutritionist,waiter/waitresses etc.
Diploma Housekeeping Course, Admission
This is a one-year diploma certification course.The Admission Process of Diploma in Housekeeping varies from college to college.Some colleges conduct entrance test before admission.Some colleges or universities give Merit based admission along with a personal interview round.The main responsibility for this job is cleaning, maintenance of hygiene, upkeeping of rooms, and hotels area.
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent standard from a recognized College.
- Some colleges have eligibility criteria as 10th Standard.
Where they can apply:
Candidates can apply in various sectors like resort,airlines,guesthouse, spa, hotels, suites,restaurants etc.Also candidates can apply for many job positions like Linen keeper, Laundry Master,laundryman, Tailor, Executive housekeeper, Chambermaid, Kitchen maid, Babysitter,Butler etc.